Training & Education
We provide customized training on a range of topics that include coalition building, effective collaboration, community engagement, recruitment & retention, leadership development, strategic planning, resource development, and implementing policym systems and environmental change strategies.
Conferences and Speaking Engagements
Keynote, plenary and concurrent presentations are interactive and illustrated with audiovisuals, handouts and real examples that will engage your audience.
- Community Engagement
- Making the Case for Coalitions & Partnerships
- Ignite! Getting Your Community Coalition Fired Up for Change
- Recruiting and Retaining Active, Diverse Partners
- Developing Transformational Leaders
- Creating a Rock Solid Coalition Infrastructure
- Ready, Set, Evaluate Your Coalition
- Sustaining Your Coalition’s Momentum
1 to 2-Day Workshops
We address the needs of your audience by using exercises that involve participants in experiential learning. We provide handouts, audiovisuals and other practical tools. Such trainings can be part of your technical assistance plan or highlight your organization’s annual meeting. Training topics include:
- Building Effective, Collaborative Leadership
- Recruiting and Retaining Diverse Members
- Overcoming the Barriers to Coalition Success
- Developing Your Coalition’s Resources
- Building a Vision, Mission and Plan for Your Coalition
- Evaluating Your Coalition and its Programs
We provide coalition or partnership retreats to help you review past accomplishments and current challenges and prioritize future goals. Retreats may focus on your coalition’s structure, leadership, membership, roles and responsibilities. All retreats include reports with recommended action steps.